Mmm mmm, good.

This was my first time making chicken fraciase (sans white wine).



I got the idea from my sister and winged her verbal instructions. Hamdullah it was outrageously delicious and we ate every bite. It was SO tasty that there was dead silence at the table; something we haven't had in a VERY long time! I'm starting to like this BlogPress!

Salams, sisters ;)

Posted on the fly with my iPhone

4 Birds Chirpin':



Umm Aaminah said...

Salaam sis. Can you post the recipe when you get time? (yeah right, spare time)

Ma salaama and mabrook...

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!

hajar aman shah said...

Salam sis.It looks pretty yumm...yeah, i agree with Umm Aaminah. Could you post the recipe too? New to your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

salaams sis can u post the recipe it looks awesome :)