Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak sisters! The last day of Ramadan was a lovely one, and we really enjoyed ourselves. We took our little boy to a cutting arboretum and park (gorgeous I tell you, gorgeous) and ran with him through acres of lush greenery shaded with giant, majestic Oak trees. My son especially enjoyed running through the hills chasing the poor geese. He kept calling them "doggy" and they just kept running from him. It was adorable. Afterwards, we decided we would not cook tonight, and went to our favorite Turkish restaurant for take out, and brought it home. It was perfect. iBaby liked it too, and ate well hamdullah. After Maghrib we wished each other Eid Mubarak, and reflected upon some stuff, and just relaxed on the couch whilst baby just ran through his repertoire of tricks for us, followed by some homemade ice cream sundaes.

The three of us drifted off to sleep fairly early, and of course I am now wide awake at 3am.

I am a little sad that Ramadan is over.

We don't have any plans to visit with any Muslims (we know very few), but hamdullah, my mother and step-father have wished us a happy Eid and will be making dinner for us today at 4pm in honor of Eid. Isn't that nice???? It will be good to see them, and we will bring them some sweets and gifts.

So my gal pals, I hope you all have had a beneficial Ramadan and a Happy Eid, I am thinking of you all.

iMuslimah

1 Birds Chirpin':



Ms.Unique said...

Wish U a belated Eid :D