Hijabification

Hijabification is the act of wearing hijab, around my body, and my heart. It is not just a scarf or veil, but a garment that is a symbol of my faith that holds wisdom, sentimental value, purpose and responsibility.


Hijabification is not an event; it's a lifelong process. It's the evolution of my mind, body and soul. It doesn't necessarily begin with the physical act of covering one's hair and body- but with the curiosity of Islam and what it means to be Muslim.

This is what Hijabification is for me. What does it mean for you?

Ma Salama,

iMuslimah

2 Birds Chirpin':



بنت بيتر said...

ma shaa Allah... what a super idea! I think you are most right - it consists of protecting ourselves in so many regards, the inside and the out! A huge, gorgeous diamond in the rough like me needs all kinds of silk and satin covering inside and outside of the box;) LOL! HAHAHA! Im such a geek.. sorry..!

Big Sis said...

Salam wa alaykum sis - for me its helping others and representing the deen.